Monday, September 22, 2008

Jessie Spano Caffeine Pill Freakout!

OK, a friend of mine emailed me this clip over a month ago and I meant to post it immediately since it is my favorite clip of all time from Saved by the Bell. Somehow it just slipped my mind. I was actually reminded of it today as I went through my morning routine of watching Saved by the Bell while I ate breakfast. This morning's episode was the one where they struck oil at Bayside. The school was going to get lots of funding from the oil and everyone was super psyched about it, except Jessie. But then tragedy struck in the form of an oil spill in the school pond. The school pets were covered in oil and died. I know; it really was sad. So the kids protested and demanded alternative energy sources. Sounds like today's mantra. Could Saved by the Bell have held the key to the energy crisis back in the 90’s? The world may never know.

No comments: