Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Very Speidi April Fool's

So I was checking out "celebrity" news and tweets today and I happened across Heidi Montag's Twitter page proclaiming her pregnancy. Here is the direct quote. "I wanted to tell my Twitter friends first...I am pregnant!!!!!!!I couldn't be more excited!!! I hope it's a boy!" So later on in the day, she posted a gotcha tweet saying she's not pregnant and it was an April Fool's joke. LOL?

You know what's not an April Fool's joke? Heidi's debut of her new single, "Look How I'm Doing." Ryan Seacrest exclusively premiered the song on his radio show today. Yes, I know most of you wish Heidi's singing career was just an extended April Fool's joke but her musical renditions are permeating the air waves, like it or not. You can listen to Heidi's single here.

Also not a joke are the 140,000+ Twitter followers of Heidi. I am not a follower but I'm tempted. I think I'm oddly fascinated that her tweets have a lot to do with Jesus and Bible verses but I can't recall her ever uttering His name on an episode of The Hills. Maybe MTV censors God talk? I'm sure Jesus is not very chic with the Beverly Hills crowd.

Anyway peeps, now that you know Heidi gives it up for the Lord on Twitter, you can follow her for daily inspirations and devotions. You're welcome!

No comments: