Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Lost Tuesday!



It's Tuesday, December 8 and for Lost fans that means Season 5 is available on DVD and Blu-ray today. I'm obsessed with Lost but I don't own any of the Seasons on DVD. Mostly, I watch the episodes I want online at ABC's website. Up until about a month ago, I was living with my mom and dad and I got them hooked on Lost as well. They'd never seen any of the episodes, so we rented them from Blockbuster each week and blasted through 4 Seasons. Yip, I like making Lostie devotees wherever I go.

Currently, ABC is not showing all of Season 5 on it's website. I'm not sure if this is a ploy to force people to buy the DVDs first or have people sign up for Lost University or what, but I'm kind of annoyed. I hope they put the full season up before the start of Season 6 so that peeps can refresh their memories.

We are only 8 weeks away from the premiere of Season 6 aka "Destiny Found" aka "The Beginning of the End." ABC's got a couple of trailers (check them out below) out but no new footage. I'm likin that they're keeping things under wraps. Lost is all about suspense and withholding information so this just ups the drama. I've got my calendar marked for Tuesday, February 2. 




No comments: