Monday, May 12, 2008

Head for The Hills

Tonight is the season finale of The Hills, MTV's most popular show. I'll definitely be on the couch watching. The girls from The Hills have been through a lot this season. Speidi remained in relationship limbo, Stephen Colletti (and yes I've been told that it's sad that I actually know his last name) made a cameo appearance, and Audrina and Justin Bobby are back together? Recently, Lo, Lauren and Audrina moved in together and Audrina was immediately banished to the guest house. Lauren and Whitney have left Teen Vogue and are working at People's Revolution together. Lauren and Stephanie Pratt have become fast friends but I think they are really frienemies. Tonight's episode however, promises to focus on the mounting tension between Lauren, Audrina and Lo. I'm sure plenty of drama will ensue.

No comments: