Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bye Bye Baby!

Reports confirmed today that Madonna and Guy Ritchie are officially calling it quits. It seems that nothing is on paper yet but Madonna’s rep says that they will divorce. Meanwhile, there are also reports that Alex Rodriguez is once again snuggling up to Madge.

I’m pretty bummed that Madonna and Guy are divorcing. The two seemed really happy for the longest time and it appeared that their relationship was solid. I suppose Guy could just consider the divorce another of Madonna’s reinventions. I guess she turned herself British with this one?

But forget about Madonna and Guy for a moment. How will this divorce affect me!? I have tickets for Madonna’s concert on November 24; that’s only 39 days away peeps! If this divorce causes issues with the concert and Madonna’s performance I may seriously get the red licked off my candy. It looks like this tour may no longer be sweet but definitely super sticky.

For the love of Kabbalah, I hope Madonna can find the strength to put on a stellar performance.

Source, Source, Source

No comments: