Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Too Late for the BWE Internship

Best Week Ever is one of my fav shows of all time. That's just one reason why I should be their intern. I majored in communications in college and my concentration was media studies. I learned neat things like how to write copy for newspapers, radio and TV and how to to maintain direct eye contact while on camera. I know, I'm sure you're all astounded. How did I have time to get an education while watching TV and surfing the Internet constantly? That part remains a blur to me but what I do know is that I could combine my love of pop culture, sarcasm and mad communications skillz to be an awesome intern. Sadly, you have to actually be in college to qualify for the BWE internship. Boo! :(

I suppose I'll have to put in my resume to Team Britney and hope for the best!

No comments: