Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Moon: More Like Full Moon as Crazy as Peeps Are Acting



I watched the MTV Movie Awards last week and it was all about Twilight. Peeps are b-a-n-a-n-a-s (thank you Gwen Stefani) for Twilight. I haven't seen people this gaga for fangs and blood since Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt were in Interview with a Vampire.

I saw Twilight (not in the theater) and I didn't see what was the big deal. I thought it was OK but not lose my mind good. This trailer for New Moon has me thinking that the second movie might be better than the first.

I've also recently read the first chapters of the Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse on Stephanie Meyer's website. I won't say I'm hooked but certainly interested. I'm putting the series on my reading list anyway.

Has anyone else noticed that US Americans are fools for some vampires lately? True Blood anyone? Or maybe The Vampire Diaries debuting on the C-Dub (CW) this fall? Vampires are so alluring and peeps are "thirsty" for more. Here's hoping we'll be able to sink our teeth into New Moon, True Blood and The Vampire Diaries. Those are just terrible jokes.

No comments: