Thursday, July 1, 2010

Star Trek + Ke$ha May Be The Final Frontier

Do you love random YouTube videos? Star Trek? Ke$ha? Not so much Ke$ha? You may change your mind after seeing this video. I don't have any real love for Ke$ha, her ridiculous songs or the stupid way she spells her name but these Star Trek clips set to Tik Tok just work. Seriously, I've watched this video about a dozen times and there's no end in sight. Props to MissSheenie on YouTube for compiling the awesome Star Trek clips and perfectly timing them to this song.

What kind of Star Trek geek am I that I recognize almost all the clips from the video but can only name one title, The Trouble With Tribbles? What would Mr. Spock say? Also, I never noticed how cheesy Star Trek episodes could be. Maybe that's because I was like 8 years old when I was watching them hardcore.

MissSheenie, I don't know who you are but you totally made my day. Live long and prosper! 

1 comment:

Ian Thomas Young said...

Hey Mandy. I came to your site because I saw you had a problem with a tiny pic box 'image has been moved or deleted' showing up on your pages. I not only found you had the problem fixed but I saw this hilarious Star Trek/Kesha video you put up. I loved it. I will share. So, how did you fix your problem? I have the same one at http://dadsdelights.blogspot.com

It's maddening!