Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idle

I was exhausted when I came home from work last night and I crashed in bed and then slept through the election results for American Idol. When I woke up at about 12:30am, it was the first thing on my mind. Throughout the season, I thought Archuleta was consistently good and had the stronger vocals. He was also more adorable than the Snuggle Bear and I figured he'd have the tween vote locked up for sure. I can't say I'm unhappy about Cook being voted the winner though, he's a rocker guy and America spoke by choosing him about 12 million times over Achuleta. Regardless of his defeat, I'm sure little Archuleta was snatched up for a record deal seconds after Cook was announced the winner. I think both David's will have excellent careers. Congrats David C.!

No comments: