Sunday, May 18, 2008

Music Distractions

I'm actually trying to post a recap of last week's Lost episode but I'm too busy enjoying my recent iTunes purchases. I went crazy for some remixes! I got my boy JT (that's Justin Timberlake for the rest of you), Madonna and Britney. I had about $10 left on an iTunes gift card and what better way to spend it! Of course Paul Oakenfold is in a couple of the remixes for JT and Britney. He's always awesome. I got a really cool reggae version of Piece of Me and I think it may be my fav purchase so far. I also like the Pokerface remix of SexyBack. I've decided iTunes may be almost as addictive as coffee for me. That's a bad thing, 'cause it means I'll be spending lots of $. I do enjoy the instant gratification of iTunes. Plus, my iPod is oh so much more convenient than bulky CDs with their jewel cases. My iPod is the only Apple product I own but I heart it!! You know the question about what you would take with you if you could only have one item on a deserted island? I think my iPod would be it (with an endless energy supply of course). Practical people would probably want a hunting knife or a lighter or some such nonsense but I know I wouldn't survive long even with those items so I think I'd rather go out with some rockin tunes at least!

No comments: