Monday, June 23, 2008

Heidi's Fashion

No, not her clothes, her new song! Yes, that's right this is not a typo. Heidi Montag, former BFF and current nemesis of Lauren Conrad of MTV's The Hills has just released her new song, Fashion. I assume it's an ode to her exemplary fashion sense, aka Heidiwood. You can listen to Fashion here. LOL! Heidi! She’s fabulous! She’s fierce! At least, that’s what she proclaims in her song. I think it’s weird that she refers to herself as a mannequin and then calls out designers’ names in a baby voice but it has a catchy beat. I have a feeling this song is going to get stuck in my head for the rest of the week and I may actually enjoy it. I really am ashamed of myself.

Follow the links if you prefer vintage Heidi, a la Higher and Body Langauge.

No comments: