Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gimme More Britney!

Britney Spears has finally launched her revised official website. I've been all over the site and I'm pleased to say it's better than ever. It's got a semiblog format and all kinds of superfun applications like Twitter and Facebook. Of course I immediately signed up for everything I could. I love it!

All kinds of craziness (the good kind) is going on for Britney these days. Her song Womanizer has jumped to number 1 on the Billboard charts. It's a record ya'll, she went from debut at 96 to number 1 in a week. She's going to be on the cover of Rolling Stone, her new album Circus drops on December 2, she has a TV special with MTV on November 30 and she plans to tour in 2009. Whew! So much Britney I can hardly stand it! I'm so psyched that the old/new Britney is back and bringin it full force. Go Team Britney!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I caught myself singing Womanizer today at work...she's BACK.