Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twi-what?

So apparently, Twilight is the next Harry Potter book and film distraction/fixation. That's what I gather anyway from the mounting mania over the premiere of Twilight this weekend. I perused pieces of flair on Facebook this weekend and as I'm sure many Facebookers know, there are approximately 8,000 pieces of flair from which to choose. Right now, 3,000 of those pieces are dedicated to Twilight stuff.

I'm all for displaying fandom but if I see one more piece of flair that says "I love Edward Cullen" or "Twilight is real" or "Edward and Bella are the new Romeo and Juliet" I may just suck my own blood out.

Peeps have really lost their minds over this Twilight stuff. Just ask the poor kids that got trampled.

Having said all this, I'll probably got to the movie cause it looks pretty cool but I'm not going to stick out my neck (so to speak) to see it.

P.S. Thanks for the post title J!

No comments: